You are what you eat; every 35 days, your skin replaces itself and your body makes new cells from the food you eat.
Good nutrition is an important part of leading healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health.
Below are guidelines for a healthy lifestyle:
- To care for your ears, pour garlic mixed oil in ears frequently.
- To care for your nose, eat mint regularly
- To care for your mouth, gargle regularly with gingelly (sesamum) oil
- To care for your heart, avoid excess oil
- To care for your lungs, avoid smoking
- To care for your throat, use pepper frequently
- To care for your appendix, use lemon juice frequently
- To care for your menstruation, use green gram frequently
- For your urinary tract, use raw onion regularly
- For your kidney, empty your bladder before going to bed and drink less water at night but a lot during the day
- For your intestines, replace junk food with vegetables
- For your liver, avoid excess fatty food
- Avoid cold food to care for your stomach
Like and share to make more people aware